Dana White: Conor McGregor to return in 'early 2025'
Conor McGregor speaks to press on the red carpet before the premiere of Road House at the Paramount Theatre in Austin, Texas on the first day of South by Southwest, Friday, March 8, 2024. McGregor plays the character \"Knox\" in the movie. UFC boss Dana White said he anticipates Conor McGregor will return to the Octagon in "early 2025."
McGregor hasn't fought since sustaining a broken leg in a July 2021 loss to Dustin Poirier at UFC 264.
The 36-year-old Irishman had to pull out of a fight with Michael Chandler at UFC 303 in June due to a broken toe.
McGregor, the former UFC featherweight and lightweight champion, had been campaigning to fight at UFC 310 in Las Vegas in December.
Speaking to the New York Post ahead of Saturday's "Noche UFC" event, White confirmed that McGregor will not make his comeback before the end of this year.
"Let me tell you this, I was the one this year saying I don't think he's going to fight this year, amid all the talk and everything else," White said. "Conor McGregor will fight next year, early 2025."
--Field Level Media
Why the NBA's New Anti-Tanking Ideas May Backfire
New England Patriots Have Major Needs After Super Bowl Loss
Why the AFC North Makes Sense for Tyreek Hill’s Next Team
The Minnesota Twins Should've Traded Pablo Lopez Last Year
Why the NBA’s Tanking Problem Isn’t What You Think
- Genesis Invitational Best Betting Picks: Scottie Scheffler Headlines Return to Riviera
- NBA Betting Picks for Thursday Feb. 19th’s Return From All-Star Break
- Best 2026 American League Central Season-Long Future Betting Predictions
- Tuesday Feb. 17th College Basketball Betting Picks and Predictions
- Best 2026 American League East Season-Long Future Betting Predictions
- Best College Basketball Bets for Monday: Duke vs Syracuse, Houston vs Iowa State
- NBA All-Star Game Betting Preview: Best Picks for World vs. USA and MVP Odds

